A Wardrobe Full Of Clothes But Nothing To Wear?
How many times do you find yourself staring in to your wardrobe full of clothes willing it to inspire you? Do you find yourself frantically trying on different items only to discard them moments later?
Finally in frustration you reach into your wardrobe for the same items you find yourself wearing so often.
Are there items in your wardrobe taunting you with price tags and labels still attached? Stop feeling guilty right there! You are probably leading a really hectic life.
I’m guessing you are juggling work or running a business, alongside the demands of family and friends. Looking after you and investing in yourself is never a priority.
But take a step back. Unless you take the time to learn a new approach it’s difficult to see how things will change. You will go on having that wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear.
The Benefits Of Understanding Your Style
- Feeling fabulous about your appearance will give you confidence. If you feel positive and empowered, you can take on the world!
- Expressing yourself through your clothes helps others to identify you. Vital when you want to make a great impression and attract your tribe.
- Knowing your colours and what suits you makes shopping so much easier and cheaper.
- Avoid costly mistakes when you are shopping. Invest only in items that will give you a great return.
- De-cluttering your wardrobe does so much more than make space. It will relieve stress and clear your mind.
Imagine For A Moment …
You open your wardrobe with a smile on your face.
Your wardrobe is full of clothes you can’t wait to wear! As you select items to make an outfit you feel excited. Each time you get dressed you create a sensational outfit that makes you feel fabulous. You put your outfit on and can’t resist smiling at yourself in the mirror.
Your wardrobe is full of outfit choices that work for your lifestyle and are an expression of your personality.
It becomes easy to create different outfits easily and within minutes to fit in with your busy lifestyle. Your wardrobe full of clothes now works for you!
How good does that feel?
Would You Like To Feel That Good?
If you would like to feel that good then take a look at how you can work with me to have a wardrobe full of clothes that works for you.
Still not sure? Let’s have a chat…