Date(s) - 04/11/2016
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
I’m really excited about the new Captain Tortue Winter Collection. As much as I love black in my wardrobe, even I admit that it’s possible to have too much of a good thing!
This fabulous French brand offers a range of co-ordinated outfits that embrace a range of colours. The clothes are finished with some really cute and quirky details that convey the brand identity. I have teamed up with Louis Murphy who represents Captain Tortue, to Put The Colour Back Into Black.
We are co-hosting this event at Louise’s lovely home.
An opportunity to browse Captain Tortue Winter collection in a relaxed and social environment. I’ll also be demonstrating how we can use colour in our wardrobes during the winter months. We will show you what a striking effect wearing the right colours can have on our appearance.
So who is this event for?
- If you are one of the 46% of women who hate shopping! It’s a great opportunity to see the collection and styling ideas without the hassle of the High Street.
- Alternatively you might really love shopping. But perhaps you struggle to find something that is unique on the High Street;
- You’re time poor. You never have enough time to browse and are always in a rush. Combine a networking opportunity with the chance to get inspiration for the Winter season. This is multitasking in its most effective form!
- You struggle to put outfits together or know what really suits you. We will help you find clothes that really suit your shape and colours;
- You have a daughter who is 4-10 years old, who wants to look fun and trendy.
About Captain Tortue
Captain Tortue launched in 1993 in France. It arrived in the UK 8 years ago. The range focuses on smart casual, easy to wear designs with a contemporary feel and finishes with a fun touch.
The range is available in all sizes from 6-22 for women, in addition Captain Tortue also offers a collection for girls 4-10 years old.
I would love you to join us on November 4th.
Bookings are closed for this event.